Working for a Mindful Employer
We are proud to be a Mindful Employer who offers a range of employee benefits including flexible working arrangement (where business needs allow), generous 27 days annual leave (in addition to recognised bank holidays)* and an occupational pension.
We employer over 90 staff members (MiWE Family) working throughout West Essex. From frontline community services to training and development our work is an opportunity to make a difference in your community.
So, what’s stopping you? Get applying today!
Perks of the job
- Generous holiday pay 27 days plus bank holiday *(pro rata for part time staff) increasing with length of service
- Disability Confident Employer
- In house Training Department – all staff are offered comprehensive training including 2 Day Mental Health First Aid Training
- Flexible working arrangements (where business needs allow)
- Free eyecare vouchers if using DSE Equipment
- Free Mind in West Essex Hoody
- Free Staff Wellbeing Events
- Pension scheme with Royal London
- Expenses reimbursed as per our policy
- Staff refreshments provided at each of our offices
- DBS check paid for
- Employee Assistance Scheme – A confidential counselling service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to you and members of your immediate family – providing they live with you and are over the age of 18 (or aged between 16 and 18 and in full-time employment).
- As a mindful employer, the organisation recognises that colleagues will experience the ups and downs of family life. Parental, Bereavement & Carers leave will be considered as additional to annual leave entitlement.
- Regular whole team meetings – great way to connect to the whole MiWE family.
- Access to Charity Workers discount scheme – https://www.charityworkerdiscounts.com/login
For our latest vacancies please click on the + below to expand.
Children and Young People's Mental Health Support Team Supervisor/Practitioner
We are looking for a Children and Young People’s Mental Health Support Team Supervisor/Practitioner to join our team.
Base – Harlow, with the ability to travel across West Essex
Hours- Full time 37.5 hrs per week
Salary- £35,390.00 -NHS agenda for change band 6.
For the full job description click here
Closing date for this vacancy is 15th December 2023 (extended).
Interview date TBC
For any questions please contact HR – email [email protected]
To apply for any of our vacancies please complete our online application form at the top right of this page labelled ‘Application Form’.