We are recruiting !
We are looking for a Hub Administrator to join our team at Uttlesford Community Centre, Great Dunmow
Occasional hours contract to cover staff holidays, salary meets national minimum wage
Purpose of the Job:
The main objective of the role is to carrying out administrative tasks and take responsibility when required. The post holder will work alongside the other staff.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Answer incoming calls professionally, and sensitively where necessary, and redirect the caller to the appropriate team member or alternative service
- Answer queries confidently where possible
- Take accurate messages and pass to the relevant team member
- Contact clients to obtain further information, when needed
- Prepare correspondence/promotion packs
- File and dispose of client data securely
- Undertake general office duties as requested
- Checking, responding and redirecting to emails
- Putting client information onto the system
- Speaking to clients – providing information about all services we offer
- Taking payments
- Liaising with Therapists
Download the full job description here
Please send the completed application pack below to [email protected] by the closing date of 25th July 2019
We are looking for a Wellbeing Assistant in the Uttlesford Area
Occasional hours contract, Salary £9.96 per hour
Purpose of the job
The main objective is to promote the social inclusion and increased community activity of people aged 18 to 65 who are experiencing mental ill health. The Wellbeing Assistant will support people to access and maintain contact with mainstream services, resources and facilities. The Wellbeing Assistant will facilitate the service users to achieve the goals identified in their Self Directed Support Plan and include work in the following life domains:
- Access to the community
- Everyday tasks ie food, maintaining a home
- Relationships and family
- Risk and safety including health and others
- Support and advocacy
Download the full job description Here
Please send the completed application pack to [email protected] by the closing date of 6th August 2019
We are looking for an occasional hours person to join our training team to deliver a variety of courses based on mental health. If you can fulfil the following we would like to hear from you:
- Have Mental Health First Aid accreditation or an appropriate qualification such as PTTLS or similar.
- Have training or experience of working in mental health (such as psychology/counselling/PWP etc).
- Have flexible availability and be willing to travel ideally anywhere in England (with possible overnight stays) or at least 80mile radius of London.
If you are interested please email Mike Ellen on [email protected]
You do not need to send the application below through, please express your interest to Mike directly.
Please complete the 3 parts below and read the Privacy Notice.
Anne's Abseil (1)
Event Date: 05/05/2019
Anne is abseiling down Harlow water tower for her own personal reasons. 'We never know what will be dealt to us in life as we get on with our careers and bringing up our families. We meet those challenges as best we can and are lucky if we have support from family and friends to help us through t
Bath Half Marathon (1)
Event Date: 15/03/2020
I’m not a natural runner and as I write this I can barely wobble around a 5K, but I have taken the plunge to sign up to a half marathon and now I’m committed!
Ben's Parachute Jump (1)
Event Date: 29/05/2019
We would like to support the great work you do and help raise Mental health awareness.
Cycle to Southwold (1)
Event Date: 19/04/2019
In memory of Paul Heales
We are raising money for a worthy cause, raising a glass or two of Adnams to celebrate a great man. It's a social event that people can join in at any time or share a beer with us along the way or at the end.
NCS Static Cycle (1)
Event Date: 18/07/2019
We are passionate about mental health and aim to break the stigma that has been created by others around it. We have chosen Mind in West Essex for our NCS charity because we all feel the need to support those who may not have anyone to talk to, and we have all been affected by mental health eithe
Snowdon Challenge (1)
Event Date: 27/07/2019
After last years terrifying challenge of reaching the summit of Ben Nevis I have decided to put myself through a similar challenge this July.
Walk to Talk (1)
Event Date: 28/09/2019
In September Last year myself and my friends walked 17 miles from Newport to Cambridge.
We raised £1500 for Mind. I want it to be a yearly event.
Mental health affects so many people and it means the world to me to be able to raise money to a charity that is close to my heart.