Half day Trauma Awareness Workshop:
This 3 hour interactive session is ideal for those who work in helping professions: mental health services, health care, emergency services, education, youth offending service, foster carers, carers or those who have an interest in the topics covered.
During this online workshop we will aim to:
- Develop an understanding of the impact of trauma
- Explore the impact of toxic stress and adverse childhood experiences
- Gain knowledge on neuroscience research in relation to trauma
- Develop an understanding of working in a trauma-informed way
- Explore the impact of vicarious trauma on ourselves and those around us
- Discuss practical resources for self care for ourselves and those we support
This can be delivered online or in person to your organisation (£250 online maximum 16 attendees / £300 in person + travel costs/mileage).
An open course is available for individual bookings on July 28th 10am -1pm (£54.49 per person), please click the link below: