We have developed a half day parenting/carer course about teenagers emotional wellbeing. The course will look at common mental health problems, teenage development, suicide and self, what helps and more.
The course can either be deliver over 3 weeks in 1.5 hour sessions or in one block depending on your needs. The course is run a on supply and demand basis but at only £30 per person we often get booked up quickly.
Minimum of 6 and maximum of 12 participants.
Alternatively you can purchase our online version of the course, get support from a tutor and do it in your own time. Find out more here.
- Understanding adolescent behaviour
- Look at stress and anxiety signs and symptoms
- Ideas to help manage stress and anxiety
- Look at depression
- Understanding self-harm and suicide
- Eating disorders
- Ideas to give support
- Look at self-esteem
- Causes of low self-esteem
- Improve self-esteem
- How to have good conversations
- Promote good sleep
- Manage worry
- Effects of caffeine
- What are Bipolar and Psychosis
To register your interest or to find out more contact Lois directly on [email protected].