Mental Health Coaches
The Mental Health Coaches are part of the new Primary Care Networks that are being setup. Coaches support patients, as part of a multi-disciplinary team through their mental health journey in order to ensure it is as person centred, streamlined and seamless as possible. This is currently running as a pilot in South Uttlesford, Harlow South and Epping Forest North.
Coaches can help you with a range of support including:
- support you to access the services you need
- be an advocate if you are turned away from services
- guide you to resources that will help with your mental health needs
- accompany to to appointments
- promote person centred recovery, independence, choice and control
If you are registered with a West Essex GP and are interested in finding out more please speak directly to your GP.