- Pilot project funding from National Mind for 1 year.
- Based in Harlow.
- Not about getting people back into work.
- Aim is Job Retention – helping Harlow people stay in work, or get back to work following time off for poor mental health.
- Liaise with employer on policy around sickness and absence policies
- Ensure the Equality Act is being applied
- Talk to ACAS and union reps with clients
- Plan phased return or reasonable adjustments.
Anne's Abseil (1)
Event Date: 05/05/2019
Anne is abseiling down Harlow water tower for her own personal reasons. 'We never know what will be dealt to us in life as we get on with our careers and bringing up our families. We meet those challenges as best we can and are lucky if we have support from family and friends to help us through t
Bath Half Marathon (1)
Event Date: 15/03/2020
I’m not a natural runner and as I write this I can barely wobble around a 5K, but I have taken the plunge to sign up to a half marathon and now I’m committed!
Ben's Parachute Jump (1)
Event Date: 29/05/2019
We would like to support the great work you do and help raise Mental health awareness.
Cycle to Southwold (1)
Event Date: 19/04/2019
In memory of Paul Heales
We are raising money for a worthy cause, raising a glass or two of Adnams to celebrate a great man. It's a social event that people can join in at any time or share a beer with us along the way or at the end.