A Wellbeing Assistant can provide you with practical and emotional support to improve your wellbeing. The support costs £18 per hour. You could have help with a particular task that causes you anxiety such as preparing to move, filling in forms, or writing letters, or more regular weekly help such as managing your shopping or going to social events.
A Wellbeing Assistant could help you by:
- Helping you develop the skills and resilience to manage your mental and physical health, to live independently, improve your quality of life and prevent future problems occurring.
- Building and regaining daily living skills – these could include: budgeting, cooking, shopping, managing your home and general self-care.
- Helping you to feel included in your community, generate social networks, and find education, leisure and work opportunities that suit you.
- Support you with building and maintaining relationships that are important to you.
- Offer you practical support with financial, housing and other day to day life skills that help you stay well and independent.
- Promote full choice and control with your life, taking responsibility and restoring hope.
- If you are interested in finding out more or you would like to proceed and arrange for the services of a wellbeing assistant please contact us on:
T: 01371 876641 or complete the form on the left of this page.
Bath Half Marathon (1)
Event Date: 15/03/2020
I’m not a natural runner and as I write this I can barely wobble around a 5K, but I have taken the plunge to sign up to a half marathon and now I’m committed!
Event Date: 30/12/2019
As a young girl I experienced a very traumatic experience, destroying my childhood. At the time my dad had cancer and my nanny died which I was unfortunate enough to witness.
As a result I started participating in risky behaviour, including the use of heavy drugs and drinking. I couldn’
Hayley's Skydive (1)
Event Date: 20/06/2020
I have suffered from anxiety and depression for many years, and I have overcome many hurdles along the way.
Skydiving is another thing I’d like to do, but this time for a good cause.
I would like to raise awareness of mental health and the impact it has on sufferers and their fa
London Marathon (1)
Event Date: 26/04/2020
Sarah is taking on the iconic London Marathon next year and would really love your support.
Mind in West Essex is a charity I feel very strongly about and am excited to run for. Mental Health affects everyone and sometimes we need just need some support
Walk to Talk (1)
Event Date: 28/09/2019
In September Last year myself and my friends walked 17 miles from Newport to Cambridge.
We raised £1500 for Mind. I want it to be a yearly event.
Mental health affects so many people and it means the world to me to be able to raise money to a charity that is close to my heart.