A Wellbeing Assistant can provide you with practical and emotional support to improve your wellbeing. The support costs £18 per hour. You could have help with a particular task that causes you anxiety such as preparing to move, filling in forms, or writing letters, or more regular weekly help such as managing your shopping or going to social events.
A Wellbeing Assistant could help you by:
- Helping you develop the skills and resilience to manage your mental and physical health, to live independently, improve your quality of life and prevent future problems occurring.
- Building and regaining daily living skills – these could include: budgeting, cooking, shopping, managing your home and general self-care.
- Helping you to feel included in your community, generate social networks, and find education, leisure and work opportunities that suit you.
- Support you with building and maintaining relationships that are important to you.
- Offer you practical support with financial, housing and other day to day life skills that help you stay well and independent.
- Promote full choice and control with your life, taking responsibility and restoring hope.
- If you are interested in finding out more or you would like to proceed and arrange for the services of a wellbeing assistant please contact us on:
T: 01371 876641 or complete the form on the left of this page.
Great South Run (1)
Event Date: 18/10/2020
The Great South Run was a key date in Jon’s calendar for many years, giving him the motivation to stay fit and try to achieve a personal best each year. Jen, Evie, Eddie and Henry used to love cheering him on, and they now plan to visit Portsmouth and Southsea every year in his memory.<
Hayley's Skydive (1)
Event Date: 20/06/2020
I have suffered from anxiety and depression for many years, and I have overcome many hurdles along the way.
Skydiving is another thing I’d like to do, but this time for a good cause.
I would like to raise awareness of mental health and the impact it has on sufferers and their fa
London Marathon (1)
Event Date: 26/04/2020
Sarah is taking on the iconic London Marathon next year and would really love your support.
Mind in West Essex is a charity I feel very strongly about and am excited to run for. Mental Health affects everyone and sometimes we need just need some support
RED January Alison (1)
Event Date: 01/01/2020
I figured it is time for me to walk the walk as well as talking the talk and when better to do so than as part of RED January.
So to look after both my mental and physical wellbeing and start the year off as I would like to go on I will be walking, cycling, swimming or yoga ing every day i
RED January Frankie (1)
Event Date: 31/01/2020
My name is Frankie and I am 5 years old.
I am going to exercise everyday in January. This will make me healthy! My mummy says it doesn't just keep me physically healthy but also mentally healthy.
Please donate money so I can raise lots and lots!!
Thank you so much
RED January Jo (1)
Event Date: 31/01/2020
After a rocky end to 2019 with my health I am determined to start 2020 mentally and physically healthy. So I am taking on the challenge of RED January. I am going to be active every single day in January.
I cant say that it will be a run every day (because I have three children, a job and