Become a Champion
Being a champion is a flexible and voluntary commitment. You can do what you have time for, and what you’re comfortable doing.
There are lots of ways to be a Champion, including:
- Having conversations about mental health with the people around you – whether that’s your mum, a mate or the postman – and talking about your experience.
- Running a Time to Change activity in a café, train station or in your workplace.
- Telling your story online or in the media.
- Speaking up when people say stereotypical or damaging things about mental health
- Once you’ve signed up, you will have access to the campaign portal and free training for Champions which has lots of ideas and resources to help you get started and find the right activity for you.
If you would like to get involved and sign up to become a champion contact [email protected]
Anne's Abseil (1)
Event Date: 05/05/2019
Anne is abseiling down Harlow water tower for her own personal reasons. 'We never know what will be dealt to us in life as we get on with our careers and bringing up our families. We meet those challenges as best we can and are lucky if we have support from family and friends to help us through t
Bath Half Marathon (1)
Event Date: 15/03/2020
I’m not a natural runner and as I write this I can barely wobble around a 5K, but I have taken the plunge to sign up to a half marathon and now I’m committed!
Ben's Parachute Jump (1)
Event Date: 29/05/2019
We would like to support the great work you do and help raise Mental health awareness.
Cycle to Southwold (1)
Event Date: 19/04/2019
In memory of Paul Heales
We are raising money for a worthy cause, raising a glass or two of Adnams to celebrate a great man. It's a social event that people can join in at any time or share a beer with us along the way or at the end.