Become a Champion
Being a champion is a flexible and voluntary commitment. You can do what you have time for, and what you’re comfortable doing.
There are lots of ways to be a Champion, including:
- Having conversations about mental health with the people around you – whether that’s your mum, a mate or the postman – and talking about your experience.
- Running a Time to Change activity in a café, train station or in your workplace.
- Telling your story online or in the media.
- Speaking up when people say stereotypical or damaging things about mental health
- Once you’ve signed up, you will have access to the campaign portal and free training for Champions which has lots of ideas and resources to help you get started and find the right activity for you.
If you would like to get involved and sign up to become a champion contact [email protected]