This course is ideal for anyone who wants to get a better understanding of the many aspects of mental health. There are still a lot of myths and misunderstandings about mental health and mental illness and by attending this course participants will become better equipped to look after their own and others’ wellbeing.
- To provide an overview of mental health and wellbeing
- Outline common mental health problems
- Some of the causes and triggers of mental health problems
- Seeking help for mental health problems
- Looking after your mental health.
The course is an interactive mix of slides and group activities to create an enjoyable learning experience.
To book a course contact [email protected]
|Course duration||3 Hours||1 Day|
|Member of public /School/Charity Individual £||50||125|
|School/Charity – group 12-16 £||600||1500
|Business – group 12-16 £||720||1800|
Feedback from recent courses
I’m now better aware and will apply knowledge and skills where necessary.
The whole session was very interesting for both in and out of the workplace.
Compulsory course for all! Wellbeing is important.