Adult MHFA Half Day
Our half day course is an introductory four hour session to raise awareness of mental health.
It is designed to give you:
- An understanding of what mental health is and how to challenge stigma
- A basic knowledge of some common mental health issues
- An introduction to looking after your own mental health and maintaining wellbeing
- Confidence to support someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue
What to expect
Learning takes place through a mix of presentations, group discussions and workshop activities. We limit numbers to 25 people per course so that the instructor can keep people safe and supported while they learn.
Everyone who completes the course gets:
- An MHFA manual to refer to whenever you need it
- A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support your own mental health
- A certificate of attendance to say you are Mental Health Aware
For the full costs please visit our Mental Health First Aid page here.
We are pleased to announce that we are delivering a range of Mental Health First Aid courses and our own Managing Work/Life Stress course at the relaxing setting of Carbon Retreat in Harlow. Starting in March ’20 we will be delivering four courses per month through to the end of June ’20. For more information and to book please go to: carbonretreat.com
Ford colleagues are running the Great South Run in memory of Jon Davis
We are a group of colleagues from Ford Motor Company that have joined together to complete…
Great South Run in Memory of Jon Davis
Great South Run in Memory of Jon Davis The Great South Run was a key date…
I have suffered from anxiety and depression for many years, and I have overcome many hurdles…